Services are covered under Medicare, Medicaid other health care plans.
Med Care HMC performs therapy services to help patients recovering after surgery, hospital or skilled nursing stays. We offer various rehabilitation services, including Occupational Therapy, for homebound patients.
Occupational Therapy Services Overview:
- Provide instruction in self-care (dressing/bathing/homemaking) or learning to live more fully with disability
- Assessment of home environment in regards to patient safety
- Instruction and education for family members and caregivers
- Activities of daily living, such as donning/doffing clothes
- Strengthening of upper extremities
- Fabricating splints
- Homemaking tasks, such as cooking, washing dishes
- Home exercise program
- Assessment of equipment needs
Med Care HMC is home health agency serving the greater Chicagoland area.
We are a single source solution for professionals and families seeking quality home health care.