Services are covered under Medicare, Medicaid or other health care plans.
We provide various skilled nursing services for homebound patients.
Skilled Nursing Services Overview:
- Initial intake and assessment of patient
- Periodic nursing visits and assessment of patient.
- Medical care and education for homebound patients with skilled medical needs (ie: wound care, decubitus, tracheostomy, etc.)
- Diabetic instruction and management (insulin administration and teaching)
- Glucometer Blood Sugar Monitoring
- Vital sign monitoring
- Foley Catheter Care and Instructions
- Colostomy and Ileostomy
- Medication management
- Wound Care management & education
- Infusion Therapy
- Ostomy care
- Nasogastric, gastrostomy, and jejunostomy tubes (placement, feedings, and teachings)
- Diet/Nutritional education
Med Care HMC is home health agency serving the greater Chicagoland area.
We are a single source solution for professionals and families seeking quality home health care.